It’s impossible to protect your home from every eventuality, but there are some things you can prevent. If it’s not done correctly, electrical wiring can be incredibly dangerous to your safety. In fact, if you don’t hire the right electrician, you’re asking for a fire hazard. To keep your home and family protected, hire the best electricians only from Craftsman Electric in Cincinnati, Ohio.
If you’re worried you may have a potential electrical fire hazard on your hands, there are a few warning signs to watch out for. If you recognize any of the following problems, call Craftsman Electric and have an expert arrive for home electrical repairs immediately:
- Loose fitting outlets: Missing or broken wall plates that leave components exposed are a definite fire hazard.
- Missing or broken Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs): GFCIs should be installed and working in your bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room, workshop, basement, garage, and outdoor outlets. These little buttons protect your circuits from overloading. If you don’t have the necessary GFCIs or you’re unsure, it’s time to call Craftsman Electric.
- Improperly rated fuses or breakers: If you’re concerned that your house doesn’t have the right ratings, have your residential electrician from Craftsman Electric come out and identify what you need.
- Repeatedly blown fuses: When certain appliances or breakers constantly blow and require a reset, it’s an indication that something is wrong. Look for cracks or damage and call the professionals.
- Outdated wiring: Old houses need updated wiring. If your home is over 20-years-old, it’s time to call Craftsman Electric for new electrical wiring installation.
Don’t risk your house on faulty wiring. If you have any concerns, immediately call Craftsman Electric for over 30 years of professional experience. Call (513) 891-4426 today, or visit the company online for a full list of its services.