Are you looking for your next home away from home? Power up your career with Craftsman Electric.
We’re a family-owned business that has been serving Cincinnati with pride since 1984. Our approach is simple: treat people the way you want to be treated. We apply that principle to our employees and customers alike. That’s why our employees stay with us for 7 years or more on average. We’re looking for more people to join our growing team. Experience or not, we have the training and support to help you construct a career of which you’ll be proud. On top of that we offer a fun environment with motivated people that will teach you how to do things the right way. We’re about being a quality employer that delivers quality craftsmanship for our customers.
What we offer:
- Unique employee perks including yearly boot reimbursement, Craftsman apparel, and opportunities for company phone, tablet, and vehicle
- Annual events including a summer Kings Island Picnic Day, a Holiday party, and All-Staff Teambuilding events
- Recurring opportunities to give back to our community via volunteer activities (Our favorites included cooking lunch at Ronald McDonald House and participating in the annual Heart Mini Marathon and Walk)
- Above average pay and benefits. In addition to the usual benefits like 401k match and health insurance, we also offer paid parental leave, robust PTO packages and paid educational opportunities
- Wide range of project scopes and sizes (Commercial, Industrial, and Residential projects in new construction and service) to accelerate the growth of your skills
- Best in-class technology (cloud-based project tools, tablets, and infrared scanning)
- Room for growth with advancement opportunities
- A top-notch Apprenticeship Program that gives you the ability to earn while you learn (at no cost to you other than your time)